Tuesday, 2 October 2012

'Collateral: Dear John' issue one



So, at the beginning of this year, the first issue of me and Matt Nicholls' comic, 'Collateral: Dear John' was printed. A twelve part comic drama, it explores the side of a world 'blessed' with the presence of superheroes that is seldom seen: that of a family forced to deal with both the physical and emotional consequences of their often destructive actions.
I have a bunch of copies that I'm trying to sell off for about three quid; they're about twenty pages, standard comic size, and printed on quite nice paper. Feel free to e-mail me if you'd like a copy...

Oh, and you can also follow the progress of our little project on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/collateraldearjohn ; I believe issue two is at the printers right now...
Thanks for reading...
xox